eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Thursday, February 10, 2011

interview! again!

if im not mistaken i had blogged about the time i handed my resume for bodyshop company. am i right? well finally i had a call from Ms Ling which is the manager for bodyshop company here in kk. she asked me to come for an interview tomorrow morning. yay! hope i could ace it. but im also still waiting for the answers from goverment on 14 feb. but if i cant make it for the goverments the bodydhop would be my next target. 

ok wait, my mom's calling me

***
 back to the blog! happens that my mom is having her off day tomorrow and so does my sister and so does my starfish baby! yay! so tomorrow schedule is sweeping kk floors with the old lady,the not-so-old-lady but very irritating and my irritating love. ni kali la. but what should i wear? i guess the flowery dress my sister gave me and i have to look for a pair of white shoes to match cuz my shoes are all kunsikang already. urm..i want a pair of converse as well. ok. last night i talked to my starfish about having a cat in our apartment but the answer was "nanti bau taie bha". so bored without a pet. how about a fish? an ikan laga! haha! baru la rock stedehh..hahah! kasi laga ikan sama ketam. paling ngam d dunia. adehh..merepek sua sya ni. ok. when i asked the staff's from bodyshop for a job application form they told me that there wasn't a vacant for the job but i updated and checked my resume like 10x and edited what should and shouldn't be there. i really focused on my resume for the position applied and i was glad that my resume stood out even there wasn't a vacant for the job. now all i had to do is ace the interview and i don't really know what questions they might ask. im doing a research on doing make-up especially on bodyshop products. hope that will help me ace that interview so that i could get that job. fuhh~ hopefully could go thru that interview well. wish me luck everyone. 
 
LOVE
*sikecikyangkegumbiraan* 

3 comments:

  1. all the best pb! plg pnting body shop m'utamakan alam sekitar. hahaha.like their seaweed based product, the seaweed will re-grow,so no prob jg kan klu mo guna byk pun. haha.

    selamat maju jayaaaa ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. go go pb! you'll nail the job perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! thanks! thanks! i luv u both:)

    ReplyDelete