eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Saturday, February 12, 2011

110211: around the world~

interview yesterday went well. if the company gave me a free gift after the interview :) i had bodyshop strawberry shower gel. so nice! but i gave it to my mom as a valentine gift :) after interview was sweeping floors at centre point. while my mom pampered herself at the spa, both little monsters went for games and karaoke. i decided to do pedi and mani but at menggatal but unfortunately we were late and the saloon was closed :(
 then we went to inanam for dinner at Taufik Restaurant. i had rojak ayam and it was so good! the soup was..walllaaaa!! fantastica! after inanam we went to 1borneo and then hantar my mom pulang to her quarters at karambunai. sad dat is was already dark. if it was still early we would have the chance to go to villa and suite and curi2 mandi :(
jalan dengan perut kenyang d foodcourt yang banyak orang..

waiting for mom at the car!

whats with tat face??

OMG! im so fat! ahhah!

singing myself out. kunun..HAHHAHAHA!

aik....marah nanti mak cik cleaner nampak ada org angkat kaki d sofa

uhh???

dang i finished rm10 trying to get those teddies!!!!

tanjung lipat. driving to 1b..can u see rainbow?

look! its jammed damned!

apa kamu cerita itu. my mom and starfish :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress. suits you really well. cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks zal. my sis passed to me. PASSED not BUY. haha!

    ReplyDelete