eres número de la suerte

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

tumblr and blogspot.

i started my tumblr few days ago. what's the purpose of having my tumblr and blogspot in the same time? i'll tell you why..

TUMBLER  is where i'll post my favourite pics and quotes. i've posted things i love (shoes,bags,cats etc..etc),pictures i edited (im not really good in editing but just trying that out for fun) and other scribbles  name it a stick human,cows,my name or whatever it is. do follow it if u have a tumblr urself,we could re-blog each other. bit im not really focusing on that blog as it's just for the sake of fun and not fame :) tumblr reflects more on things i love to do and my personality. most of the times i couldn't express my self in essays so i'll just quote it and put it on my tumblr. im mot really into twitter cuz i'm not really fond of it and it makes me dizzy cuz its so complicated. im not an IT geek especially in the blogging thingy so enough if i have 2 blogs to put on my stuffs and craps.
at the bottom page of my tumblr.


scribbled minds of mine in Spanish. not really sure if it's correct in grammar as this is directly translated from google :)
my tumblr could be found if u click this link (escrituramentes2.tumblr.com). enjoy the blog and if u have one please follow it otherwise i'll kill u! hahah! nayyy..joking..follow me and i will follow u like the yellow digi monsters! haha!

Blogspot is where i update my life,funny,sad,stupid,crazy stories that i would like to share with u. if it isn't it would be my opinions,ideas,inspiration or just another crap to share. ok. i know that u notice the once again new face of my blog cuz i see that the old ones are lame and bored and messy. ok. the head picture is a pic i robbed from my starfish boyfriend friend which is a photographer. it was during a gig in tuaran (if im not mistaken) and if u could see my starfish wearing a green shirt and his lobang hidung kembang and mulut nganga (but i still love him). the words wrote "behind him,across vast and distance of space and time,from the place he left he tot he heard music..but perhaps it was only an echo". i had dat quote on hayley williams art of piece hanging on her living room wall and i like it!

my blogspot and tumblr both named escritura mentes means writings of minds (again in Spanish) and i guess i described my blog well as these writings did come from my head. so enjoy the blog,get to know me and i love U who read my blog especially zalia and tiara for being such a patient follower. i notice u guys read my blog,like every single blog i wrote and i thank u for that. im reading u 2 lovely girls blog to and ur blog is wonderfull :) everyone's blog that i follow is wonderful and tat is y i followed ur blog. cheers people!

p/s: getting addicted to cityville. dang!!! hahahaha!! be my neighbor please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment