eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Sunday, February 13, 2011

can u be more considerate? PLEASE?

i was heading back home after a tiring day at work and grocery shopping. so i had a big heavy bag with me (with all the laptops,notebook,camera etc) and at the other hand was my cart fulled with groceries! as i was walking like a zombie with all the stuffs, and went to the entrance door trying to pull out the access card, there was this chinese girl coming towards me and i thought 'lucky i don't have to search for my access card. i'll just go thru after her then.' so i let her thru first and thought that she will hold the door for me. BUT SHE DIDN'T. i had to stop the door with foot and go thru the door with a frakenstein movement! while waiting for the lift,i adjusted all my things in place and the girl gave me a "euw,what a messy bitch" look. but i didn't mind at all cuz i was one messy creature stuck there. finally,the lift arrived after the stupid wait and i went in, after the girl (again). she was going to the 11th floor. i was trying to push 3A button but i cant cuz of the stuffs and my hands aren't long enough and she didn't even offer for help. so I asked her knowing that i wouldn't reach my floor the button wouldn't get pushed. " can u please press 3A for me?" she didn't looked and i was like speaking with the steel wall. "PLEASE?" i asked her with a louder and higher tone. then she pressed that stupid button but like angrily and lazy! the buttons was just next to her. is it so hard to help and push a button for others? Oh gosshh!!! well, i could tell that the chinese girl is a student,from the way she dressed and the bag she carried. the ninja turtle bag, and from her glasses to,she was just the typical chinese student I met. i'm not,like,"angkat bakul sendiri" but even other tenants who came with the same lift with me, and cant reach the button,even their hands-free i would offer them to push that button because i know its annoying to go thru people in the lift and go back to the place where u are standing. mind me, but even contractors with tired faces and smelly armpits will help me. but why is this clever student doesn't want to help me and for whatever sake it is, it's just a button to press. lift your hand and press that button. does it take to much effort to do that? when i reached home wearing a pissed off face,i arranged all the groceries i bought into the fridge and our food table. again, i have to sweep the floor, arrange the shoes do the laundry, scrub the toilet floor and did whatever things that i should at the kitchen. again,why is that i was the only one doing all the chores in that house when my housemate just know how to mess it all up? her shoes were scattered here and there and i think she only sweeps the floor like..ummm..i never saw her sweeping the floor. damn! once i was on holiday and i weny back to my hometown. my man was going to meet my mom that time and there she left alone in the house. before the one week leave, i make sure that the living,dining and kitchen area was squeaky clean and my bedroom as well.  after the holiday i was like,WHOA!!! the floor was dusty and there were tiny2 leftovers in the sink! i was tired at that time but i still have to do the things cuz i can't bare to live in a dirty house. lucky before we left, our room was nice and clean. i let him rest cuz i know he's tired after driving from kb-kk. plus my village is like suburb and he had to drive on a gravel road for an hour. see how considerate i am? so, anyone out there,please be considerate to others. lend a helping hand to anyone out there,even if its just pushing a button on the lift, it might make someone happy. be considerate to others and others will be considerate to you to.

4 comments:

  1. well, she better be thankful when the next time she's asking for any help from anyone, teda yg mau tolong. lol.

    btw, having a slob hsemate is really annoying. kdg2 buat2 nda tau lg tu yg that house needs a cleaning!

    sabar ja la..cool. kamon!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should give both girls a piece of your mind the next time they annoy you. Seriously, I despise both kind. They were ignorant, and selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm.kadang2 susah juga mau tegur. habis kalo sya sua cakap pun masih lagi x buat. last2 sya juga yang kemas the whole house and then baru terhegeh2 mau ckap "eh,ko sua buang tu sampah? kenapa ko buat..kan kerja saya..sorryy aa" ugh! sabar jak laaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur head la bilang. lol <-- pengganas. hahahaha! suru dia replace ur turn next time.

    ReplyDelete