eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Saturday, January 22, 2011

i love living my life. im happy :)

i was always the depressed kid in the family that would complain to God about why wasn't i like the other kid. i grew up without a dad because he ran away with another woman. but that wasn't the problem. i was always the one who would be asked questions like "if u could choose between ur mom and dad where would u choose" fuck that question! i hate being asked that! i always asked God, why do I have to go through these? why wasn't i like the other kids who could grow up with their father? I always prayed and asked God to bring my father back home so we could live together again. but my prayers weren't answered till this day. and with that i would keep on complaining..complaining and more complaining!! why didn't God worked His miracle to make my father realize that he made a mistake? but after watching this video i now realize that God has a bigger and better plan for me why He never bring my father back. after watching the video on my cousin's blog, i searched more for his motivation talk. there was one talk that he did in a  church where he said "If God answers your prayer, PRAISE GOD. BUT, if He doesn't He has a bigger and better plan for you!" and that was the moment that I knew why He didn't answers my prayer for so long. He must have a bigger plan for me. there was also one part of his speech where he talks about life. people fall and fail and had their back stabbed, which i totally agree 100%, and people would complain about their failure. People would ask God why did He put us thru such obstacles like we can't even handle it? but God knows best. God wouldn't put us in an obstacle which He knows that we cant overcome. God gave us obstacles in life so we could grow strong with Him. Now I realize why did God never bought my father back into the family. Because He wants me to grow up strong,and for the tragic divorce of my mom and dad, God wants me to be prepared for something that is bigger. Praise God. I really didn't realize all of this coming until I saw the video. Nick says, there is nothing such as"just my luck" and "coincidence". Those that u have today is all God work and I thank God for every little thing that I have today. Thank you so much Father :)
P/s : do watch the video and find more videos about Nick :) He is really inspiring. God made us everyone because He has a purpose for life.

6 comments:

  1. when we have our own family in years to come, tragic such as divorce will help us by reminding to appreciate our loved ones more than ever, to always be there for them. there's always a beauty that comes out after any trials. but we're too busy whining, complaining or angry to see it.

    Anyway, happy living life! woohoo! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great now despite of all that. You should be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... gratitude seems to be the word.... ^^~

    ReplyDelete