eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Monday, January 24, 2011

is the mission accomplished? u guys tell :)

today was really a tiring day. i came to the office sharp 1030 and had my oatmeal and milk for a quick breakfast. i didn't ate breakfast at home and packed the milk and oatmeal to work. lucky we had the COWAY water filter machine here. thank u boss! haha! after breakfast, I started my job with completing the price for new arrivals lighting fixtures. 2 of my colleague went to the office for the meeting and i was excluded because i need to do the pricing thingy. their meeting lasted for 2 hours,and i taught,dorang ni meeting sales ka apa ni? 1200 sharp i went for my lunch with m man. my lunch is like fixed to that hour if it isn't 1200 then it will be 1230 as 1300 is the time for my man to work.unless he is having his morning shift. after lunch my mates said that we have to come up with a flyer proposal as well as sales. GOSH! flyer? i haven't done that before, like ever in my life! isn't that supposed to the communication department punya keja ka? tapi teda pula tu department sini jadi terpaksa la kami yang buat. my flyer was very2 simple and suprisingly my superior likes my job and it will be choosen to be the company flyer. yay! even it's just a flyer but i was still proud of myself. HAHA! tomorrow, we will finalized the flyer proposal and as for the sales, i can't think of anything. i saw that giving discount for products doesn't really increase the sales so maybe i will be doing lighting packages for residential/office/cafe's etc..etc.. maybe lighting services as well. macam, doing lighting repair. but that one is lame as well. i also taught of doing designing lighting floor. hmm..ntah la..my brain isn't working anymore and saya perasan juga kata2 saya dalam blog ni tunggang tebalik already cause i really can't think! huhu..for my readers, can u help me come up with a good idea of lighting sales?? huhuhu~~

the top pic is the flyer proposal i came up with which i taught really is dumb and lame. and the bottom one is the pic of chandelier i snapped from our showroom,which is nice,for my eyes la. HAHA! OH GOSHH!! saya lupa handover la fuente punya service order! dang it! x apa la..esok la..HAHHA! if u guys have any suggestions please drop it by ya..thank u everyone!!!

7 comments:

  1. I've no experience in lighting, and right now, all I wish is a white, bright light bulb. Ha ha! The chandelier is really awesome, it's a great idea having that as your background picture, or anywhere on the flyer. It will definitely catch someone's eyes. As for how to attract more customers, I really have no idea. Anyway, all the best pb. You'll manage somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully the superior will be 'wow'ed for my presentation and proposal zal..will have a meeting in an hour..huh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. zal, if they sell GE bulbs there, get one. relly good bulb. take the energy saving one in daylight. which has the white lights instead of cool white/warmlight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, i prefer white light ova warmlight as well. espc which helps saving more energy. i soooo love decorating home/ interior designing so of course, light is important :) -- tho teda duit skrg, jd tggu ad krja n ruma sdri la. hua3

    btw, im not sure of how to clean up chandelier?? klu 10inchi habuk, mn nmpk light dia lg kan. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. paling susah mau kasi bersih rai.....ko mau kena buka satu2 tu dia punya kristal..kalo guna kristal la..hahhahaha...tp paling senang naik tngga lap jak la ko punya chandelier..bagus pakai chandelier mahal2 d rumah yang berakon..supaya sikit habuk..hahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. ishh. sy pakai pelita ja la ni klu gni. biar la itam idung. hahaha. im not fond of hvng air-con bh d ruma. sdh la bkin byk bil. hua3. teda ka chandelier yg simple ja. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. ada..banyak pilihan sini..kalo kamu ada kawan2 mau renovate lighting floor dorang or baru mau pindah rumah kami blh bagi servis lampu punya..cari sia la senang..sy bagi good price utk kamu :)

    ReplyDelete