eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Thursday, January 20, 2011

embarrasseeemmeennnntt!!!

i was having my full shift today and it turns out to be really a bored day. than i saw some cool awesome fantastic pictures which were nice for my room. and i tot,"hey, i'll print these and put it on my room" well it was quite a  sneaky job for printing these at the office. unfortunately my printer wasn't working on my desk so i have to use the printer inside the office. i waited til the rest went back and sneaked into the their office. i clicked on the selected pics and press the button print and suddenly the invoice printer made a zipping sound. YES! I printed my pictures on an invoice paper! HAHAA!!3 copies for each pictures,one for the customer,one for the accounts dept and one for the office.OH! and with that i have a pink,yellow and white papers with my pictures on it! yay! stupid! HAHAH! i really felt stupid for printing it on an invoice..i just didn't want the HANTU CINA to find out what i was doing so i let the printer print it. and once its done i'll just take those stupid invoice paper and put it on my wall. how nice is tat!? next time i'll be more careful when sneaking then. hope that no one finds out! shhh!!! diam2 kamu aaaa~~~~

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. dia kira tu brp keping suda hilang invoice dia ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...kami diam2 ja ni pb, sbb ko sdh kestau sndri....

    ReplyDelete