eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Monday, May 2, 2011

what if?

hey everyone..it's been a while eh? haha! past few days i received bad news from friends. my ex-schoolmate was involved in an accident and friends started telling me that he was in coma and srts of bad stuffs which fucking freaked me out. he was involved in a motorcycle accident and went thru a cow/horse. i hope he's doing fine and i know he will. there were so many if's playing in my mind. i was sad to hear that he had been thru in such situation. he was a long friend and damned i was stressed to know the news. than i taught, what if my love will go such thing. maybe,no,i WILL get devastated so muh and go crazy i guess. i think of all the ifs because he is also a dangerous driver. sangat merbahaya! excuse me but this entry will go rojak! he goes so fast on the road he could reach 120/km! he drives so near to other vehicles especially LORRIES and heavy2 vehicles! in the parking lot he does drifts! well, i as an adrenaline lover and a danger magnet loves stuffs like these. believe me,i was the one asking him doing drifts at limited space parking lots,who would say "boy! kejar tu kereta! laju lagi laju lagi!" or say " boy,mabuk suda? blh drive lagi ka?kalo masih boleh,sambung lagi kita minum saaanaa",kalo ada kenduri sma famly dia "ui..sana sudah dorang..kejar laaa!!" ya,stupid galfren i know. then i started to think, if both of us were involved in an accident or one of us,i know my family and friends will be really devastated. but,both of us are stupid danger magnets. so we have to find other ways to have a safe adrenaline rush.no more car-in-dangerous-actions. i don't wat to get involved in accidents plus i hate hospitals! ok,my love is coming to pick me up for home~~i just hope that my friend will get well soon so his family n friends wouldn't worry~

4 comments:

  1. hi pb! it's been a while :)

    iya ba, bikin takut jg this kind of things kan. blh bt org paranoid ni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..sngat lama sia x update ni blog...kinda busy these days,..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally! woot woot! :)

    ReplyDelete