eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

idk.

hey everyone. its 0208 now in malaysia and i cant sleep. im damned frustated and the funny thing is i dont know why. today supposed to be a good day for me but it turns out to be vice versa and i cant explain why. i am so stressed at home rather at work. i feel like dying. for now i just want to go party,go clubbing, have round and round of drinks till i loose my head and puke and get hangovers next morning and im carving for cigarettes right now. dont get me wrong. im not an alcoholic. i havent had a drink or a shot for like 2 months and my last cigarette was 26hours ago.but i just feel stressed. i cant sleep and i had so much "if" in my minds. for the past few days i was really coping with stress and tension but i never say it out loud to anyone and i guess even this post is as lame as it seems because im only talking about how fucking stressed i am. i really want to meet my galfriends,hang out and go out and just meet new friends. seriously my life now is only about house chores,work and home and i haven't had a descent entertaiment or even a me-time for my self except for the time in the shower scrubbing my body with a 112.90MYR body scrub that i scooped from the body shop. well i didn't like take the whole product. my manager asked me to scrub so i took the most expensive body scrub and tried it. besides,why should i rob it? i have money to spend on laa.. ok everyone, im still not sleepy but im moving on to tumblr and facebook. goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. i think, you were just bored doing the same thing everyday. everybody would. it's like the same routine going in a circle. be strong pb :)

    ReplyDelete