eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Saturday, January 15, 2011

thank u doctor:)

due to my urinating problems, i went to see the doctor yesterday at polyclinic 1borneo~ the doctor asked me to pee in a container which was disgusting but i still have to do it cuz they want to put a test on my pee. the test didn't even last for 10 minutes after handing the staff nurse my warm pee...yuck! the doctor said that my kidneys had been infected by bacteria and that explains why i pee'd blood. and the doctor also said that the salt level in my body way high and i had to cut on salt and consume more water. the doctor gave me 4 types of medicine. first was antibiotics which i was demanded to finish. the other one was "buscopan" (well i just wrote what i read ) which was for sakit perut. maybe for preventing my ngilu2 at the rahim~ cuz the pharmascist wrote "sakit perut" here.third was the ponstan,which is kind of pain killers to avoid having that ngilu2 thing during my loo,i guess~these three were pills which i have to take 3x a day except for the antibiotic. and the last one was "URAL". its like powder. dissolve into water and it makes the squishing sound and emits little bubbles. smells and taste like 100plus but still have that medicine taste-like. so this one is to clean up my pee.it says here in the box "effervescent granuls", "pleasantly flavoured urinary alkalinizer" and "sugar free". i dont really agree with the "pleasant" part. after giving the doctor a visit and consuming my medicine,i feel a whole lot better ;)
tonight, i will be having dinner with my boyfriend and his cousin at my boyfriend's cousin home.hahaha! complicated eh? please don't ask me to cook! i rather do the dishes than cook! i never met his cousin actually but takut juga saya kan kalo ada orang mau interview pasal kita.. so saya kena la ayu2..baru laki sya bangga! ahhahah! sot! maybe movies after dinner. it's been like 1 year din went to see movies~ i dont even know apa movie yang ada skarang! hahaha!
ok, stop! i need to do my check on my cityville :)
hehehhe..til then seniora and seniorita's!

2 comments:

  1. Infections, that sounds bad, but glad that you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks zal :)
    ya..i can imagine my kidneys ada beribu2 iuk2 yang sngat halus...yuckkk! hahaha

    ReplyDelete