eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Thursday, January 13, 2011

complicated!

it's been like 5 days of misery. i'm not really in a good condition in these days. i had tons of work to do but that didn't really bothered me. what bothered me the most was my health condition. kencing sya bha x lawas ni..takut sya ooo...this morning i got up and went to the toilet but it was so hard for me to take the loo..sakit dan pedih..and i saw like tiny drops of blood..but i wasn't really sure..sebab sya rasa saya masih mamai bha dat time..then i couldn't sleep anymore so i went to take my shower and i got ready for work..the madness of loo-ing was coming again and i had to go to the ladies. this time was sure..i pee'd blood and i got really panicked. I text my boyfriend about it and few minutes after he called. i'm meeting the doctor tomorrow to check on what is wrong with me. takut sya kena buah pinggang but hopefully i'll be just fine. tu la, before getting this awful condition makan jak makanan yang x patut2 tapi x maw minum air..adehhh..next time i'll drink plentyx100 of water so i'm not gonna get thru this again. for those who read this blog please take a lesson from my experience. stay healthy and be hydrated always. drink lots of good water and cut down salt! if u can't resist the salt,do drink lotssaaa water,especially warm water. get a healthy life people! oh! and one more thing, im cutting down my salt levels and adding more on vege. im not a greeny fan but at least i'm trying to consume and include that in my diet. :)

4 comments:

  1. tell me what's the result after you see the doctor tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok pat!! sya takut ni pg hosp esk..hopefully nothing serious..haven't told my mom yet..diam2 ahh..jangan kc taw mama sya...kena cuci lagi sya nanti..HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it could be UTI.

    check this out;
    http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/urinary-tract-infection-adults/Pages/Introduction.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the info zal..ya,i had dat kind of infection.. the doctor told me to drink lots of water :) they even gave me a pain killer that really kills the pain when i go sisis..hahaha..tp bikin lemas oo tu ubat suma..

    ReplyDelete