eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Monday, January 31, 2011

misery!

went to veda blue after buying dinner just now and i saw this one ice cream in bambangan flavor. huuuu~~ the boy there asked if i would like to try and i did. the taste was exactly the same with pickeled bambangan but i wasn't really fond of it. i only tried for 1 scoop and now my body is aching and i'm feeling really cold. i shivered for the hundredth times now and my goosebumps every 1 second..oh gosh! this is awful. pickeled bambangan is actually one of my all-time fav but this kind of bambangan is really new for me and my body didn't really accepted the flavor. my face went really pale and my lips was dry. i felt just like going back home and sleep with my donkey underneath my thick tick comfortable blanket. huuuu~ but i know that i wont be having that feeling straight away when i come back home. instead i have to do the dishes which we left for lunch,cook dinner,sweep the floor,do the laundry and blablabla~ the list goes on.thank goodness we have a washing machine. gosh! my stomach is aching and i think im gonna throw up. bye everyone!

p/s : today i met my dad long lost friend. actually a staff of him during his times at corporate dynamics.
     : second day work without facebook because my boss blocked it. any idea on how to unblock it?

ok i really need to go! blluueeekkkk~~~

2 comments:

  1. bambangan flavor?? oh nooo. i prefer the original bambangan. :S btw, get well soon!

    P/S: A respnsible and plg b'jaya punya wife in the making! hahaha

    ReplyDelete