eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Sunday, January 30, 2011

eat and laugh

went to have dinner at a chinese restaurant last night with my mom,sister,her bf and my man. had chinese tea, chicken salad,stemed crab and butter,fried fish with some soy on it,assam pedas fish and sweet corn soup with crabmeat. the food was quite ok except for the fried fish as it was too salty and to dry. after dinner was the drinking session which was just light. 5 of us shared 3 big bottles of tiger and i was like,"man...i want some more" HAHA! but had to keep it lite cuz my mom was there. HEHE. my sis bf was such a moron cuz my mom said "bie,jangan la ko minum lagi..bagi la si wafi tu" cuz my man claimed he didn't drink..maka~ after dinner we went back to my sis home. my mom pampered her girls with hair wash~ siookkk oooo...its been a while that she din washed my hair..oh! desserts were served at home with ice cream..again my mom complain lagi cuz i shouldn't be having to much ice cream because of my "ampus"..haiizzz...it was good when three of us could get together. but my two lil bro's is missing in action cuz dorang d kampung~ huhu.. 3 girls slept at the room but the boys decided to sleep outside cuz they wanna play "katam-katam"..ngiikkkk! this morning my man said when we were otw back home "c wafi ada turbo sama ekzos" snoring la tu..HAHAHA! i enjoyed last night, spending time with my mom and sister even banyak betul nasihat keluar..tapi, it's normal for a mom and i know that one day i would be that noisy old lady too talking to my children. hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment