eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

die.

hey hey! im so sorry it's been a week that i haven't updated anything on my blog and i guess this is the time. i will only have about 20 minutes to update whats so and so.. my first week of becoming a product advisor is really tiring. it's like working 7 days a week as i have trainings to attend and i have so much more to learn! i attend another training today which was bath and body and also haircare training. lucky they served mini croissants and nescafe there. and we did a really simple foot regime today and my foot still have that lingering peppermint smell which is soo nice. i got to know what products suits my hair and what not to do on haircare. so far my seniors,supervisor and manager is very2 helping. they are really friendly and they act very professional! it's one thing that i would adopt from them. the working environment is comfortable and communication for teamwork is there. but i don't have the time to revise all that i learned! i have to catch up with my sales and my alertness was still lame! im still behind skin care and there is lot more work to do!! i guess i'll get used to this by the end of the month. overall last week was quite stressful. i have to get use to everything new and there are complications at home as well but lucky the complications are cleared before anything gets any worse.
when i was in labuan, my friend and i once went to hunt for perfume. i was in between to buy either one of these perfume. flower by kenzo and guess. but finally i bought the guess and my friend had the kenzo for herself. by this year i know that this perfume is already lame but i still love the smell of kenzo and i've been dying to get one for myself. but my financial didn't really allow me to buy one. everytime i go out with my man, and walk by a perfume store and came across that kenzo bottle i would say " ee..flower by kenzo.." with a big fat SIGH. i didn't want him to buy it for me because i was planning to buy that perfume for myself. lagipun, im not that kind of girl that treats a man like a bank. he has his own needs and so do i. every month we have to pay the car and rent and even stock up the kitchen with food so we don't have to starve our self and ending up with maggie by the end of the month. lucky for now we didn't went through to all those. our pay was enough for us to save a bit for the whole month,pay the bills,get enough food,enough gas for the car and have fun for a bit. if he has some extra's then he will buy me something or just give the cash to me. same goes to me, if i had extras i'll help him buy his needs. so we are in a balance eco-system. so back to that perfume story,i NEVER ask him to buy that perfume for me because as i said, i was planning to buy the perfume using my own money. so one night, after he picked me up at citymall, i asked if we could stop by mcD  drivethru. i was starving and i need something to eat. the conversation goes like this when we were enjoying the food.
him : i ordered a perfume on january bha. i just got it today.
me : eh..u didn't told me u ordered something. from who u order?? (suspecting something bad.)
him : si om (his friend). he could get good price for perfume bha because he knows someone who bring perfume supplies to sabah.
me : but u didn't tell me pun........kenapa x bagi tau (mau marah sua ni). what perfume u got? Polo??
him : no. KENZO. (shmmilllleeee)
me : eh yaka? (terbulat mata and the munching stops)
him : yaaaa.....
(after about 2 minutes)
me : oooo...patut la u didn't told me. u wanna surprise me pula..(dalam fikiran saya,lambat juga sya pick up ni.lepas couple minutes baru i understand why he didn't tell me)

YAY! and now i have my own kenzo.. well for now i have 6 perfumes and i wont be buying any perfumes for the whole year. only 2 of them were bought by me and the rest kena bagi. i know that i would be using these perfumes for the whole year because if i go kerja, i cannot use these perfumes as these aren't from bodyshop. i don't have to buy bodyshop perfumes as well because i could just use the tester at store. HAHA! ok, i think im going to stop her because im over 20 minutes of updating the blog and checking my facebook. i'm off to do my house chores now! happy reading everyone and have a very blessed,productive week!


love,
*sikecikyangterkangkangmatasebabkepenatan*

1 comment: