eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Sunday, February 6, 2011

togetherness of yama's children.

its been 12 years that yama is gone leaving behind a mass of children. we came together last friday at tg lipat to celebrate our family day and as a tribute for our beloved yama, Mr Tinggol. supposed to be 80++ members of the family but only 62 of us came because others have to work. numbers didn't matter and it was obvious that the family became bigger! we knew that yama is looking down upon us smiling. without my beloved yama,i would never be in such a wonderful family. rest in peace yama,we love u and u will always be in our hearts.





my cousins,serra and shishi

the big family <3

from left to right, yama's last son with wife,(mr and mrs tumbil), yama's sfirst daughter and husband (mr and mrs sorini-my tapa and ina) and yama's daughter in law(mrs Ginsuab.uncle Ginsuab passed away because of stroke. RIP to him to)

sons,grandsons and great grandsons!

my ina. first daughter of yama <3

udil.first time meeting my cousin :)

the great cucu..me and my brother. dia lagi tinggi dr sia :(

yay! lompat!!

another family member-to-be

haha! kena candid! my aunt and her fiancee~

2 comments:

  1. yeah..so huge! baru side mom sya..kalo dad saya,,pingsan kali sya nampak..cmana x pengsan kalo saya ada 4 nenek from my dad side *_* the old man is such a player.HAHA!

    ReplyDelete