eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

moving on :)

still remember i told u about my bodyshop applications? well, today i got the call from miss Angeline,Human Resource from bodyshop. she told me that i got the job for product advisor, and it wasn't a part-time job but a permanent one :) yay!! 
i will be starting on 1st march 2011 and will be trained at bodyshop branch at citymall. after roughly a month, i will be send to my branch at KKIA which is quite far from town. so i have to hunt for a new place to live which is not really far from KKIA and jesselton point. GOODBYE 1Borneo..im sick of you!! and HELLO KOTA KINABALU!!! YAY!! really nice being close to kk :) plus closer to my sis home la..im thinking of renting at grace court. wahh!!! close to sutera harbour and BED too! ngahahhaha! but i will be quite far from my carzy ladies daph and mel :( tapi,no worries..slalu juga dorang turun kk malam2 tu..especially si daph! ah! im so glad having that job! but im a bit worried about transportation! ya..my man does have a car tapi kalo malam or ngam2 shift x sama macam mana?? huh..hello public transportation i guess! errkk..malam? taxi? double the danger!
my projects untuk di handover pun not so much. thank goodness....only two projects at tower and im done! i wanna leave this job because i can't picture myself five years after working in this company. why? even im already working here like 6 months im havent had my confirmation letter yet. why? because they don't have the budget to increase my salary :( it was fun doing business here but to many "bangking" spoiled my mood to go on with this job here :(
i will be briefed by miss angeline about the work scope and salary package this friday. oh! and this friday is my boyfriend niece birthday. yay..makan free lagi..hahha! my future mom-in-law cooking is so good (i tell ya) i can even finish two dinner plates of rice. ok! im off to hunt a house to rent. see u next blog everyone!

xoxo
*sikecikyangkegumbiraan*


3 comments:

  1. ooh ~ congrats kpd anda pobieee !!! :D rjin2 la sy p body shop tpt ko ni. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. tahniah pb!!!!! if i'm not mistaken, i thought i saw aleaf (our senior) working at the same body shop you are talking about (at kkia).... well, not that it matters much.... i'll be seeing you aroung then :) n ah...btw, since you are working at kkia....i'm thinking....transportation will be easier to access if you are staying around putatan...or petagas.....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. rai: thanks rai..cari jak nanti..ngeee....
    zal,yep.grace court is way to expensive for me..paling kurang 1k/NON-FURNISHED apartment...petagas should be my destination then..not really far from kk..putatan is quite far from kk bha..or maybe taman jumbo..will be updating u guys ya :)

    ReplyDelete