eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Monday, January 17, 2011

from hobby to career

i love doing make-up's.that's the one thing i am really passionate about apart from fashion,hair and singing. i had always been in love with make-up since i was a kid. i would always go thru my mom's make up kit and play them on my face. i love to see my nails coated in red when i was little and my mom would always set my hair during weekdays especially on saturdays before going to church. now i am working sales on lamps, but that wasn't an option for my career as i see my self that i wouldn't go far in this kind of industry. my man would compliment me if i wear make-up's on our special events and i love the way he talk that to me. but i believe he's not only in love with me only when i put make-up. even my face was an up from bed face,he'll still smile at me and say,"u just woke up sayang?'' and then rub my nose with his fingers. so sweet of him :) ok back to make-up,which was the most passionate thing in my life, i applied for a product adviser for the bodyshop company today and will be sending the form tomorrow. i really hope to get this job as it is the stage for me to learn more in make-up and skin-care. i was thinking about doing a freelance makeup service but im not sure if i could grab customers to like my job. i once did a free service for 5 usheres and flower girls for my friends wedding day and most of the girls loved my job. my man was sitting there watching me doing the job and he said that i could be a good "mak andam". hahaha! i do wish to build a career on make up so if you guys need make-up service u could drop anything in my inbox on facebook or straightly call me. i wont be sharing my phone on public so you could just email me thru my email at phobiemaikon89@yahoo.com to ask my number. if you're not sure that investing money for my make-up service,you can meet me and i'll do a free test for you guys. i'll charge rm20 for my services but that is negotiable. quite cheap ya? my work and pictures will be uploaded in this blog or also in my facebook as well :)

3 comments:

  1. bah, jgn kasi tambah mahal ah pb. nti sy kawin, sy order ko sm c watie ja la. he he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh ~ sy mo b'guru dgn ko la ni pobi. hua3. tp ada ka mekap khas utk masuk hutan? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. zal,hahahha..bulih tp si watie lagi sampin dr sya..
    rai, ada..cuba ko tgk filem2 yang ada askar2 masuk sna hutan blawan..ko nmpak muka dorang..aahhhh..itu la mekap dia..hahahahha!!kidding :)

    ReplyDelete