eres nĂºmero de la suerte

Friday, December 31, 2010

The End of 2010.

2010. The year full of excitement and thrills and craziness and everything. so much events written,the sad,the bad,the happiness.

@REUNIONS & MEETINGS. one of the biggest thing that came to me this year. re-united back with a old friend of mine. I knew few uncle's from my dad side through facebook. Thanks FB :) I met few people that became good friends with me and also almost part of my family-to-be :)

@GOODBYES. The hardest part of all life time. Let that be known by only you and I.RIP to Mr Robert which had been a good friend and company through-out my life time.

@NEWLY WEDS congratulations to Ms Nancy,Mr Rixford,Ms Sheila,Ms Carlen for their wedding this year. Also to all of my friends back home on their wedding. Don't know when will my turn to come.

@THE NEW PLACE. Transferred to another job in a completely diff environment. Also moved to a coasty rental place but that was okay.

@FELL IN LOVE. Don't get me wrong. i fell in love with Joan Jett and Cherrie Currie :) The things i wear was influenced by these two rocky legends and I lovveee the new look. but dont worry people,im still me :)

@NEW KIDS Hello world to little OJ,Little Michelle,Little Daniel Shafieq and few to come next year. More of my friends and relatives are pregnant now,waiting for them to deliver cute lil' ones next year :)

@BAD GIRL. 2 attempts of stupidity this year and i promise never to make my man worried ever again. I promise to be good and be better next year.


Overall,2010 was a good year for me. Thank You God for letting me live a good life this year. I felt the blessings You gave me and my love ones. Time passed by really fast this year I didn't even realize that this day was the last day of this year. Thank You for each and everyone who inspired me,took care of me and love me through out this year. I love everyone of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment